- Team: SEO
- Title: Digital Marketing Associate
- Hometown: Schaumburg, IL
- Education: DePaul University, Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Work Background/Accomplishments: I was a research assistant while in college. After graduating, I was behavioral therapist working mainly with people on the autism spectrum and other disorders. Google Adwords and Analytics certified.
- Hobbies/Interests: Doing Chicago stuff, working out, trying out new restaurants/recipes, reading, and Netflix!
- Describe your role at LMG/Ocean and what you enjoy about it: As a Digital Marketing Associate I enjoy As a Digital Marketing Associate I enjoy working with clients from very different industries. The culture and friendly work atmosphere is also something I enjoy about Logical Media Group.
- Surprising fact about yourself: Lived in Monterrey, Mexico for 3 years
- If you had to give up a favorite food, which would be the most difficult to give up: Sushi
- Why did you choose to work at Logical Media Group: I chose to work at Logical Media Group because of the small-company feel. You are given the opportunity to grow with the company and try on a lot of different hats.
LMG is also a great opportunity for mentorship and hands on experience in Search Engine Optimization and Paid Search Marketing.
- How did Logical Media Group impact your personal and professional development: Everyone from Logical Media Group comes from different backgrounds and we are constantly learning from each other every day.