- Title: Web Design Apprentice
- Hometown: Chicago, IL
- Education: BFA Industrial Design from Columbia College Chicago; MFA Web Design & New Media from Academy of Art University
- Any Pets: I have 2 cats named Sookie and Akira, and they are basically my children. Sookie is a cow cat (white with black spots) and Akira is a tuxedo cat (black with a white belly).
- Hobbies/Interests: I have a habit of collecting hobbies so I often like to try and learn new things. Currently, I’m trying out the ukulele and watercoloring. I also really enjoy traveling, playing video games,
going out to eat, and seeing live stand-up or shows.
- Favorite Chicago Bar/Restaurant: I live in Logan Square so my favorite restaurant within walking distance of my apartment is Furious Spoon. Their Furious Ramen is the best – delicious broth with a nice kick and
- Surprising fact about yourself: I’m a pretty good drummer…on Rock Band
- Why did you choose to work at Logical Media Group: I was looking for an agency where I can get my foot in the door and grow as a professional, so when I learned about Logical Media Group’s apprenticeship program,
I thought this would to be the perfect opportunity for me! I was really drawn to the laid-back company culture, plus I really like the idea that I would get to work on a variety of different projects.