- Team: PPC
- Hometown: Independence, MO
- Education: Bachelors: Business Administration and Economics
- Any pets?: Beagle named Cooper and Cat named Arwen
- Hobbies/Interests: I played the flute for 10 years, and picked up piano and guitar along the way.
- Describe your role at LMG/Ocean and what you enjoy about it: I am a Digital Marketing Associate on the Paid Per Click team. I enjoy working with numbers and developing a strategy for each client, since they are all unique.
- Favorite Chicago bar/restaurant: Topo Gigio and recently the Winchester. I was tempted to leave the Winchester off the list because, well I don’t want anyone to know about it!
- Why did you choose to work at Logical Media Group? I wanted to work for a company that would help me grow professionally, and that fit the atmosphere I was looking for. It was important for me to find a job that didn’t hinder my creativity!
- How did Logical Media Group impact your personal and professional development? Personally and professionally, I was able to develop trustworthy relationships with those that surround me.