- Title: Strategist, SEO
- Education: BS in Computer Graphics Technology, Purdue University and MBA in Marketing, Saint Xavier University
- Work Background/Accomplishments: Started in BIM (Building Information Modeling) transitioned to graphic design but felt a longing to return to my analytical background (hard to believe I was once on track to become
a chemical engineer). As a digital marketing strategist, I’ve touched every aspect of digital marketing including proposal writing, marketing planning, email marketing, social media content development and community management,
photography, PPC, SEO, analytics/report building, copywriting, and web page production. I’ve also done a little recipe development.
- Hobbies/Interests: Globe-trekking—nothing like experiencing different cultures, trying new foods, and just exploring all the world has to offer. Photography—a moment, captured in a shutter and put on display for
a lifetime. Basketball—other sports are cool but nothing touches the soul like basketball.
- Favorite Movie: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? or maybe Jurassic Park, kind of a toss up
- Books you are currently reading: Life Overflowing 6 Pillars for Abundant Living
- Surprising fact about yourself: Supposedly, I’m a descendant of the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans—go figure.
- Why did you choose to work at Logical Media Group: Passion and culture—always top of my list. Everyone really loves what they do and they love where they do it. It was refreshing to encounter that type of enthusiasm.
And it the opportunities for growth and learning sealed the deal.