The Legacy at Millennium Park, a 72 story luxury residential skyscraper located in the cultural heart of Chicago.
Increase the quality and quantity of non-branded visitor traffic to The Legacy’s website.
To accomplish this, Logical Media Group strategically focuses on the SEO and Paid Search channels of digital marketing to maximize The Legacy’s return on investment.
- The Legacy at Millennium Park site went from ranking for 1 Keyword to ranking for 7 Keywords on the First Page of Google Search Results. Legacy’s site went from ranking for 0 Keywords to ranking for 6 Keywords on First Page of Yahoo and Bing Search Results.
- Comparing year over year visits by search channel, The Legacy at Millennium Park saw saw a 23% increase in organic search engine traffic over the course of their SEO engagement.
- The average click through rate for paid search is below 4%, where as The Legacy’s account brings though almost 6% of people searching on keywords relevant to The Legacy. It is extremely rare to have high QS’s for such a large bucket of non-branded keywords.
Legacy’s site went from ranking for 1 Keyword to ranking for 7 Keywords on the First Page of Google Search Results. Legacy’s site went from ranking for 0 Keywords to ranking for 6 Keywords on First Page of Yahoo & Bing Search Results
Looking at Legacy’s CTR & quality score year over year, we can see that increasing the clickthrough rate (CTR) contributes to the quality score improvement of keywords.
- Clickthrough rate: ↑ 138%
- Quality Score: ↑ 42%
- All keyword ranks are reported by month based on the average daily ranking of the individual keyword and rounded to the tenth decimal point.
- This daily rank tracking correlates perfectly with daily traffic reported in Google Analytics.